Her little piggies

4.17.2014

Havi recently discovered the stash of nail polish I keep in my bathroom and has been asking me to paint her piggy toes.  So one morning, I indulged her a bit.  Since it was the first time I was painting them for her, I thought I would capture the moment.  So I pulled out my handy dandy mini tripod and remote shutter release.  I picked a spot in the house far away from rugs and with enough space to place my camera/tripod on the floor nearby.  We ended up in a walkway between the living room and kids playroom.
As soon as her nails were dry, she insisted on changing out her top for one of her sister's twirly dresses.  I guess her painted toes made her feel a bit glamorous.  I can't blame her.


7 sweet words:

Anonymous Thursday, April 17, 2014  

What a beautiful little girl!

Emma McClelland Thursday, April 17, 2014  

What a cutie pie!

Nicole Renée Thursday, April 17, 2014  

What beautiful moments you captured! Love these!

June K Thursday, April 17, 2014  

Oh, looks like she had so much fun. It's great got to capture it. She turned into a starlet. :)

Deb Thursday, April 17, 2014  

Love these photos sis! It looks like Havi had an absolute blast during her pedicure. And I knew that the dress was big on her, but wowzwers!!! Did she make it twirl!

Grandma (Bammy) Friday, April 18, 2014  

wow how Havi is maturing - she is so happy with her painted toes! such a beauty - can't wait to see everyone!
Love Bammy

Erin Thursday, May 08, 2014  

What an amazing post! Amazing job getting in the pictures, what a great idea to set up the tripod. Such a fun time with your littlest girl!

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP