Sunday Snapshot: Never the same again

4.22.2012

You may be wondering what I mean by today's title. 

I would be referring to Caleb's precious smile.


You see, last night this precious boy finally lost his first tooth!
Yes, at 7 years of age.  Finally.

If you look closely, you can see how loose that tooth is.


And the photos in this series are some of his last photos with all those precious, little baby teeth.


As you will see, the kids indulged me the other day and let me snap away.




Just a brother and sister,
hanging out and having fun.


Showing some love


Being cute


Watching the planes


Looking sweet




And often full of the giggles




Some time next year, God willing, this sibling group of two will become a group of three.

Yesterday we met with our social worker, Shay, for our first home study visit..  
She was really sweet, and the kids loved her and her spinning tops!
They were so cute answering her questions.
She hopes to have our home study finished by mid May.

These photos were taken with my Nikon D700, 85mm 1.4
Settings: f 1.6, ISO 200-400, shutter speed 1/8000.

Anyway, I think next up on my agenda is 
to capture some fun photos of my precious boy and his new smile!

To join in the Sunday Snapshot fun, head over to Stefanie's blog.



Ni Hao Yall

11 sweet words:

Kam Sunday, April 22, 2012  

What a handsome little man you've got there! Congrats on that tooth!

Deb Sunday, April 22, 2012  

Leah was so excited to see! Hope to see that new smile myself next weekend. Congrats Caleb!

Gina Kleinworth Sunday, April 22, 2012  

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love seeing those beautiful faces that just make me smile right back at them on my screen! You have also spurred my yearning for the 85mm that I have had on my wish list for a while now. :)

Lori Sunday, April 22, 2012  

Love!! So sweet! Love the bokeh-I often use the same lens!

Yvette Sunday, April 22, 2012  

Love these - so beautiful!

Stephanie Monday, April 23, 2012  

I just love your photos!! Can you make a quick trip to Michigan to snap photos of my crew? Mmmmkaythanks. :)

Jodi Monday, April 23, 2012  

Beautiful! Beautiful!!!! What sweeties! And don't ya just love when they let you snap away! It's so nice! :)

Kylee Monday, April 23, 2012  

Your kids are absolutely beautiful and you have a great eye with the camera!! Loved this series of pictures. Congratulations to your little man for losing his first tooth. Such exciting times!

Stefanie Wednesday, April 25, 2012  

Adorable! And congratulations on that first tooth.. how exciting :)

Grandma (Bammy) Wednesday, April 25, 2012  

Could a Grammy ask for two more wonderful, beautiful and fun-loving grandchildren????
Great pictures that their Mommy took!!!!!
Lots of love from faraway,
Bammy

Nicole Renée Thursday, April 26, 2012  

They seriously are so beautiful! You do such a stunning job capturing them with your camera, I always love looking through your shots!

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP