Leaving on a jet plane....soon

6.25.2010

You read that right!!!!! We will soon be leaving on a jet plane, heading to Ch*in@ to bring our precious Madeline home. We got word from our agency that our official travel invitation has been issued. Our task now is to confirm our consulate appointment (CA) in Guang*zhou. This should hopefully happen on Monday. Once our appointment has been confirmed, we can then book our flights and hotels. We are hoping to leave for Ch*in@ onJuly 9th if we can get our CA confirmed. We would then fly home to the US on July 23rd and arrive back home in FL on July 24th. Now we have lots to do. We still need to finish Madeline's room. I finished the curtains but now have to make the bedskirt and get the rest of the wall art up on the walls. Can we say crunch time?! LOL. Ah....well, it's such an amazing feeling to see the light at the end of this tunnel.

And on another note, Caleb's big boy bedframe came today! What perfect timing, I might add. I'm so glad that he feels so grown up and special today. And not only that but he was jumping up and down with so much enthusiam when I told him we were finally going to Ch*in@ that I almost burst into tears over his joy. Madeline is so blessed to have such an amazing big brother. I just love this little guy so much!

Hang on there, Maddiecakes, we're coming for ya!

3 sweet words:

Fliss and Mike Adventures Friday, June 25, 2010  

This is SO awesome... I am so happy for you...

Cheri Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Whoo Hoo! Glad to hear that! Can't wait to follow along.

I'm so sorry Caleb's blue team lost! That was so funny, but he sounds like me. I always root for the underdog and always feel sorry for the losing team, even if they are cheaters or plain mean. I guess that is the sensitive mama in me.

Tell Caleb USA plays today. Maybe he can root for them.

Stephanie Saturday, June 26, 2010  

What awesome news!!! I'm so happy to hear that your TA has arrived. You have waited a long time! (Our blog wnet private. I know you followed along b/c u always left sweet comments. If you'd like to continue to follow along -- like you have the time now -- just email me your email address. smurphy28@juno.com)

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP