New Photos of My Happy Girl

1.20.2010

I'm in utter awe at the kindness of a young woman who used to live in my daughter's orphanage. Just last week, she sent me updated measurements on Madeline. No sooner did she do that, I hit the clothing shops and fabric shops for my sweet girl. It was the kind of "pick me up" I needed as we wait to get our new LID and then LOA. Well, again tonight, we received 2 new photos of our precious, happy girl. In all of the pictures we have of her so far, she is either not looking at the camera or not smiling. So you can imagine how my heart skipped a beat tonight. The Lord is so Good and He hears our hearts. And today, I started to make a precious little sundress for my Maddycakes. She was on my heart all day, and now I know why. I am one happy mama tonight. These photos were taken in her foster family's home.





On another note, I know I still have lots of catching up to do. But I do want to at least say that yesterday, I FINALLY sent my passport off for renewal. It expires at the end of April. I should get it back in about 4 weeks, which, unfortunately, is plenty of time before we travel...which at this point, is looking a lot like June.

5 sweet words:

Anonymous Friday, January 22, 2010  

How sweet! What a great picture! Looks like she is eating a rice krispie treat!!! She is very beautiful.

Anonymous Friday, January 22, 2010  

Eva-I am so glad Jiaoli was able to send you pictures of Madeline. She looks so happy. I got some new pictures of Iris too. It really makes your day to get new pictures does it?
Melissa

Shirlee McCoy Sunday, January 24, 2010  

She's adorable! And she looks so happy!

Cheri Monday, January 25, 2010  

How sweet! I know it warms the soul to see the pictures.

Heather Tuesday, February 02, 2010  

What a sweetie! Get that girl some pink dresses 'cause there is just something in her smile that screams, "GIRLY-GIRL!!" Have fun nesting...I know it is hectic, however the time leading up to travel is such an amazing time of spiritual growth! Hugs to Mr. Caleb!!
Heather

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP