Rain rain go away

5.21.2014

The dumplings were chilling inside while the rain came pouring down one day last week.  Of course, that was the day my new lens was being delivered.  What timing.  Um, not.  It was indeed a pajama kind of day.   So the dumplings stayed in them all day. Well, the big ones did.  Havi went sans clothes or just a shirt.
No sooner was my lens delivered and the rain let up a bit, I convinced Havi to join me on the lanai out back.  Of course, that involved a little pepperoni bribery.  But I'm not above a little bribery sometimes.
I am really REALLY REALLY enjoying my new lens.  I have to get used to the whole zooming thing again.  But it's nice to have the option of getting a wider shot and then a close up without actually having to move my feet.  My feet have been the zoom for the last 6 years! lol  Anyway, this lens and I are going to be friends for a long, long time.  

I'm also continuing to snap away a little at time with my film SLR.  I will surely post some here.  A few times I have also remembered to snap a photo or two with my DSLR for comparison.

Well, Bammy is finally here, and this week is sure to be filled with lots of fun, laughter, snaps, and late-night editing parties.  We're all just a wee bit giddy!

1 sweet words:

Deb Wednesday, May 21, 2014  

I am so happy that you are enjoying your new lens!!! I am a wee bit jealous lol. But I have been enjoying my new ice cream maker. Yay!!!

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP