Girls in pink

2.11.2013

Last week Madeline's dance class had observation day.  It's been a while since we've watched the girls, so it was a real treat.  I'm glad I'm always toting my big girl camera around with me. Otherwise I would've missed these shots.

Madeline has been requesting double braids for her hair lately.  Apparently they're fun to play with while stretching.
It's so exciting to see all the girls improve their technique and grow as little dancers.

After returning home from class, the kids played in the cul-de-sac.  I could tell that the sunset was going to be pretty awesome, and it didn't disappoint.

4 sweet words:

michele Monday, February 11, 2013  

Great Pictures!
I miss Lydia dancing...but she doesn't!
Very Sweet!
Auntie Shell

lisacng Monday, February 11, 2013  

Yay for having your big girl camera all the time! I admit I don't always have mine. Love the soft look of the photos in the classroom and wow on that sunset indeed. I love when the clouds puff like that and the sky is pink.

Kim Cunningham Tuesday, February 12, 2013  

I just love tiny ballerinas in pink!

Grandma (Bammy) Wednesday, February 13, 2013  

Oh Madeline - how cute your braids are - you look so beautiful!!
I love you
Love
Bammy

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP