Favorite Photo Friday: Indulging me

11.11.2011

I know it's early in the game. However, Madeline has indulged me a bit as I get back into the groove of shooting in manual mode. The other day she was sitting outside "reading" her books, while her brother and Daddy played catch. So I thought I would beg ask her to let me snap a photo or two of her. She complied.



So far, I haven't had to bribe her with extra treats from her Halloween stash.




I'm just not sure how much longer those days will last. As long as Caleb doesn't feel like riding his bike or throwing around a baseball, I have back up.


I'm still playing catch up with my editing. But I'll have more "old" photos to share soon. Simplify. Simplify. That's been my motto.


For more Favorite Photo Friday fun, check out Lisa's blog.

the long road

3 sweet words:

Deb Friday, November 11, 2011  

My sweet precious niece! Love that face!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 Friday, November 11, 2011  

Oh I ADORE the fly-away hairs in her face! Makes it all the more ethereal and oh-not-so-perfect. Which is perfect!
Nancy

Unknown Wednesday, November 16, 2011  

Adorable!!!

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP