Sunday Snapshot: {Guinea Pigs}

4.17.2011

So the other week, I was asked by my beloved husband to take some headshots of some sweet peeps at his work. Well, since it had been umm.....forever two years since I had taken any shots with my studio lights, I thought I would harass ask my kidlets if they could help me out. They obliged.......kinda.

There's nothing like trying to wrangle two busy, wiggly kidlets and keep them in front of background paper designed for headshots. LOL. Can we say tall order?...um, yeah. I set everything up in our dining room, after moving the table out of the way. The following is what we ended up with.


I asked Caleb if he could give his sister a kiss, but she had a mind of her own.



Aw, how sweet, right? She did eventually relent, but she still had her own agenda, as demonstrated by the smooshing of her own face into her brother's face.


Caleb is quite the charmer, though, and he did manage to get a few laughs and smiles out of his sister.


But this last photo just about sums up Madeline's first experience under mommy's studio lights.


Oh well. At least we all had a little bit of fun. Love these two! And I do promise to blog about "life" this week and not just share photos. Promise. Promise.


If you want to see more Sunday Snapshots, go check out Stefanie's blog.


Ni Hao Yall

8 sweet words:

Virginia Sunday, April 17, 2011  

Just poppin over from SS to say hi. Your kiddos are adorable!! Great shots.

Gin =)

Anonymous Monday, April 18, 2011  

These kids are so dog gone cute!!! And the pictures made me LAUGH.

Cheri Monday, April 18, 2011  

I just love those pics! Real life!

Jen Monday, April 18, 2011  

oh so stinkin cute! I love the smooshy face! Great shots!

Debby Monday, April 18, 2011  

Popping over from SS...those are some really CUTE shots!!

Kristi Monday, April 18, 2011  

from ss - Madeline is cracking me up....what a cutie - lots of personality in your little girl :)

Anonymous Tuesday, April 19, 2011  

awesome pictures! i especially like the big open mouth in response to the threat of a kiss picture! thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous Thursday, April 21, 2011  

beautiful pictures!! thanks for sharing!!!
Love from
Bammy in Connecticut
Happy Easter to All!!!

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP