Sunday Snapshot: A few quickies

3.06.2011

Just sharing a few quick photos I took of the dumplings this week. I made my first, feeble attempt at capturing some sunflare with Caleb. He was a good sport.



Of course, Madeline wasn't going to let me get away with just taking a few photos of Caleb. So I snapped a few of her, too. I love her precious smile, even when she's faking it. LOL.



I'm working on editing some of the photos from Caleb's first baseball game yesterday. So I'll get those up soon. I still plan to give an update on our homeschooling, in particular how our science lessons have been going, among other things.

If you'd like to participate in Sunday Snapshot, click on the link below.
Ni Hao Yall

3 sweet words:

Sennie Sunday, March 06, 2011  

Beautiful children!

Cheri Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I love your feeble attempts at pictures. They make me look pathetic!

Melissa Thursday, March 10, 2011  

too cute!

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP