Me and the kidlets

2.20.2011

At Christmas time, I had this realization that I have very few photos of me WITH my kidlets....reason being, I am ALWAYS behind my lens. Upon this realization, Patrick informed me that he would be forcing me to the other side so that we could not only preserve memories of our children but also Mommy WITH her children. So here are a few photos of me with the little ones I love so dearly. Thanks, honey, for the reminder to stop and hand my camera over. (Photos taken by my lovely hubby.)



3 sweet words:

Stephanie Sunday, February 20, 2011  

So good of you to get in front of the camera. You are beautiful and your children will cherish seeing pictures of you guys together.
Boy, they are sweet!

Jancy Friday, February 25, 2011  

You look just as your beautiful as your children. Good job Patrick! I know I need to do the same thing, but I think most moms are guilty. :-)

Fliss and Mike Adventures Sunday, February 27, 2011  

Am loving the photos... thank you for the gorgeous day at the baseball... I am so glad that I decided to stop by...

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP