I can't believe my ears.....we got our LOA!

3.30.2010

After waiting almost 3 months for our case to transfer from our original agency to our new agency (which is 2-3 times longer than most), we got our LOA today! It arrived at our agency's office only 25 days after our new LID. I am totally stunned....totally.....and totally unprepared. We have a mound of paperwork that needs to be completed. And frankly, I thought I had another 1-2 months to knock it out. Well, guess who is going to be up late tonight?! ME!!!

Our agency is telling us we can expect to get our TA (travel approval) in 10 weeks. This puts us traveling at the very end of June or early July. While this is the time I had my heart set on when we first began our transfer, I never imagined that it would be happening....and that's because our transfer took so very long. We'll I'm just thrilled, and I haven't come out of the clouds yet. Caleb is quite excited, too. I taught him what the happy dance was a few weeks back and told him today was the day to do it! Through my happy tears, I told him, "We're going to China." His reply was, "Yay! I'm going to get my sister, Madawin!"

I still have oodles to blog about and catch up on, but that will have to wait for now. Thanks so much for sharing in our joy with us. We are amazed and humbled to be moving on to the next step of our journey to bring our daughter home.

5 sweet words:

Bammy Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Good for you!!!! Lots to do!!!! Love Bammy

nikimac Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Congratulations!!!!! Hope you receive a fast TA....Nicole

Anonymous Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Eva, I am so happy for ya'll. Now get busy with that paper work, We want to travel in June!
Melissa

Cheri Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

I just checked your blog last night and then saw your RQ post! I'm so excited for you! I had a feeling that you would not have to wait long for your LOA, considering how long you waited for transfer. Sometimes CCAA has a good way about them!

I hope you'll be blogging when you travel. Looking forward to seeing more pics of your handsome son and daughter.

Now, get wading through all that paperwork. Let me know if you have any questions.

Allison Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

I'll post here too! YIPPEEEEE! While you were waiting for your transfer I prayed that you would get your new LID and your LOA at the same time...it almost happened!!! :)

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP