A Long Time Coming

10.11.2009

Well, I have been meaning to put together this photo montage for quite some time. And I'm excited to say, that it is finally done! It's been almost two years since we brought Caleb home from China...but it's better late than never. I've included some photos that highlight our trip, as well as a tiny piece of video from our Gotcha Day. I had some issues with the music and Youtube, so I've had to re-work it. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.

3 sweet words:

Unknown Monday, January 04, 2010  

Well done video! Really enjoyed watching it.
Kelly

HeReignsOnHi Wednesday, January 13, 2010  

What a wonderful photo montage! Caleb will LOVE seeing himself! Thanks for sharing!

Fliss and Mike Adventures Thursday, February 25, 2010  

Oh I loved this...

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is a place where we have shared our lives with family and friends while we waited to bring our daughter, Madeline, home from China and while we actually traveled to China for her. It is also a place where we will continue to share our life experiences, as we try to glorify God and raise our two precious dumplings from China.

And now we wait to bring Havi home from China.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP